- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Communications Potential collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, postal address etc.)
- Feedback you provide and questions you raise in relation to development proposals for Horsham Enterprise Park
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Communications Potential with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register your details and provide comments online
- Voluntarily provide feedback at one of our consultation events or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Communications Potential may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Advisers to West Sussex County Council associated with the Horsham Enterprise Park development project team
How will we use your data?
Communications Potential collects your data so that we can:
- Keep you informed about the progress of the Horsham Enterprise Park development
- Offer you additional opportunities to ask questions and provide feedback
How do we store your data?
In all circumstances, Communications Potential stores your data with appropriate security measures in place to ensure it is protected.
Communications Potential will keep your personal information and the feedback you provide for the duration of the development process. Once the development has been completed, your data will be deleted from our systems (or, in the case of any hard copy feedback forms, data will be shredded and recycled).
Communications Potential would like to update you as the Horsham Enterprise Park development project advances.
If you have agreed to receive updates, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Communications Potential from contacting you.
What are your data protection rights?
Communications Potential would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Communications Potential for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Communications Potential correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Communications Potential to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Communications Potential erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Communications Potential restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Communications Potential’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Communications Potential transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Telephone us on: 020 7397 5212
Or write to us at: Communications Potential, Magdalen House, 148 Tooley Street, London SE1 2TU.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses a maximum of four different cookies which are purely functional whilst the session is active. Two of them expire 30 minutes after the last page they look at is accessed.
- Functionality – Communications Potential uses these cookies to recognise you as an unidentified individual as you browse our website throughout your session. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us on: 020 7397 5212
Or write to us: Communications Potential, Magdalen House, 148 Tooley Street, London SE1 2TU.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Communications Potential has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Further information is available on their website: www.ico.org.uk